Celebrate Independence Day the 'Murica' way: with red, white and booze. This popsicle-inspired cocktail calls for trendy blue curacao and two doses of cherry. Simply layer, garnish and party on.
Boozy Bomb Pop
1/2 shot grenadine
1-2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 1/2 shots blue curacao (orange liqueur)
1 1/2 shots vodka
splash of simple syrup
cherry for garnish
1. To make simple syrup, mix 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup and boil over the stove until dissolved.
2. Pour grenadine into the bottom of a tall, empty glass.
3. Add ice.
4. Gently pour blue curacao over grenadine (and ice).
5. Add ice, lemon juice, vodka and a splash of simple syrup into a cocktail shaker, then mix.
6. Strain over blue curacao and top with a cherry.