Cory Sharp: 10 reasons why you should attend YP Symposium
This half day program was designed to fuel young professional’s careers. The 2015 YP Leaders Symposium Presented by Two Rivers Bank & Trust will feature a networking lunch, 3 breakout sessions, a keynote and a cocktail social. This educational event is one you don’t want to miss! And here's why:
1. Chum it up with Zachary Mannheimer, our keynote speaker.
2. Get the real scoop about building a startup.
3. Network with new faces!
4. Learn about new (to you) YP organizations.
5. Have Danny Beyer show you how to tie a bowtie with your eyes closed.
6. Master aligning your values with your action to be the most efficient with Sandy Hatfield.
7. Get the afternoon away from work for some YP fun.
8. Sit at a table full of random peers on purpose.
9. Get that brain full of motivating knowledge.
10. Free parking!
Register through Sunday, Sept. 6th. $45 per ticket.