Print or save this Iowa State Fair guide before you go to the fairgrounds
Get an overhead view of the newly renovated Grandstands at the Iowa State Fair and hear what improvements you'll see this year. Brian Powers and Michael Zamora, The Register
There's so much to do, see and taste at the Iowa State Fair that it could become overwhelming.
It doesn't matter whether you're looking for music, crazy food, rides — or something else entirely — there's something for everyone at the fair. And don't forget the animals.
We've created this handy — and downloadable — guide to the Iowa State Fair that could help make the most of your time at the fairgrounds. Grab this before you head to State Fair and you'll have everything you need at all times.
And if you're looking for a map to keep on your phone, we've got you covered there too.
More about the Iowa State Fair:
- Complete coverage of the Iowa State Fair, including photos and video
- DART adds mobile app tickets for State Fair route
- Here's every new food for the 2018 Iowa State Fair
- What's the one food you have to have at the fair?
- Your guide to this summer's Iowa State Fair Grandstand concerts
- Your guide to the free concerts at this summer's Iowa State Fair
- Five free stage concerts you don't want to miss at this year's Iowa State Fair
- 29 wacky State Fair contests for kids (and some for you!)
- This Iowa Columnist's to-do list for her first State Fair
- 2018 Political Soapbox schedule at the Iowa State Fair