DIY Farmers' Market Drinks
Turn your tote-full of market finds into a cool summer refresher. From rhubarb and strawberries to radishes and honey, each of these drinks features colorful, in-season ingredients from your local farmers' market.
PINK GARDEN MARTINI
- 2 shots vodka
- 5 strawberries
- 1 rhubarb stick
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- Cut rhubarb into two slices. Set one half aside, then chop the other.
- Slice four of the strawberries, then place in a shaker with chopped rhubarb. Muddle.
- Add vodka and lemonade to the shaker then shake.
- Pour into martini glass, then garnish with other rhubarb stick and one strawberry.
CUCUMBER RADISH COOLER
- 2-3 radishes
- 1/4 cucumber
- Sparkling water
- Slice cucumbers and radishes, then place in a tall glass.
- Add ice, then pour in sparkling water.
- Finish by popping in a cute straw.
- 1 mango
- 3 scoops frozen yogurt
- 1/2 can blood orange San Pellegrino
- Chop 1/2 mango, then place in a bowl with 3 scoops of frozen yogurt. Stir together, then freeze until hardened.
- Grab a glass, then drizzle inside edges with honey.
- Add scoops of mango frozen yogurt mixture to the glass.
- Pour blood orange San Pellegrino over the mango frozen yogurt.
- Garnish with mango slice.
- 1 peach
- 1 c. sparkling water
- 2 shots vodka
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Mint leaves
- Slice peach then muddle in a glass with mint leaves and vodka.
- In a separate glass, stir sugar into sparkling water.
- Add ice to muddled peach mixture, then pour in sparkling water.
- Garnish with a peach slice and a sprig of mint.