Have lunch or dinner at one of these Main Street restaurants in these Iowa towns
The U.S. Apple Association projects that the Gala apple will take over as the most grown fruit in the United States. The Red Delicious has held the top spot for more than half a century! Buzz60
Early fall weekends are perfect for road trips to explore our small Iowa towns. And while you're there, why not try out a local restaurant on that town's main street?
Travel Iowa is holding its second annual Main Street Iowa Restaurant Week from Sept. 14-23 in 28 towns across Iowa. Enjoy food and drink specials from over 150 locally owned restaurant types, including diners, cafes, sports bars, burger joints and fine dining bistros.
"In many cases, local restaurants become a destination and a landmark or anchor for downtown revitalization efforts," said Michael Wagler, coordinator of the Main Street Iowa Program, which includes 54 towns statewide.
Wagler said since the scale of the event is so large and the lineup of towns is so diverse that many of Main Street Iowa's participating restaurants will host a variety of food events with a focus on local ingredients.
Main Street Iowa Restaurant Week
Here's everything you need to know about Main Street Iowa Restaurant Week, Sept. 14-24.
Since some towns have different dates, hours, events and specials, we recommend calling or checking online before embarking to ensure they will be open during your visit.
Here's a map of participating towns:
Enjoy all there is to eat and drink in downtown Ames. Over a dozen downtown restaurants and bars will offer special prices, entrees and drink options with a "Taste for $20" theme. Be sure to pick up a punch card. Patrons who dine at five of the participating locations will be entered to win prizes.
- Aunt Maude's - 547 Main St.; (515) 233-4136
- Café Diem - 229 Main St.; (515) 956-3556
- Chocolaterie Stam - 230 Main St.; (515) 232-0656
- Della Viti Ames - 323 Main St.; (515) 232-0241
- Downtown Deli - 328 Main St.; (515) 232-3626
- Great Harvest Bread Co. - 502 Burnett Ave.; (515) 598-2624
- Great Plains Sauce & Dough Company - 129 Main St. #101; (515) 232-1627
- Little Woods: Herbs and Teas - 136 Main St.; (515) 233-3838
- London Underground - 212 Main St.; (515) 233-8500
- Olde Main Brewing Co. - 316 Main St.; (515) 232-0553
- The Grove Cafe - 124 Main St.; (515) 232-9784
- Wheatsfield Cooperative - 413 Northwestern Ave.; (515) 232-4094
- Whiskey River - 134 Main St.; (515) 612-4949
There's plenty of family fun and local ingredients in Avoca. On Sept. 29, Avoca will hold its third annual Main Street Longest Table Dinner, a five-course, chef-hosted, locally sourced meal. One hundred diners will have the opportunity to sample tastes of the season from Avoca farmers' market producers and local farms.
Be sure to bookmark these frequently-updated metro dining guides:
- Where to eat in downtown Des Moines
- The essential East Village dining guide
- The ultimate list of local Ankeny restaurants
- The 2018 West Des Moines restaurant guide
Enjoy lunch for $8 and dinner for $15 at one of 23 participating restaurants in Burlington. Then vote for your favorite dishes in six different categories including Best Pork Dish, Best Beef Dish, Best Date Night Location, Best Value Dish, Best Service and Best Tasting Healthy Option. Your online vote enters you into a chance to win a $25 gift certificate from each participating restaurant.
- Big Muddy's - 710 N. Front St., #1, Burlington; (319) 753-1699
- Bent River Brewing Company - 500 Jefferson St., Burlington; (319) 209-2773
- Buffalo61 Bar & Grille - 6111 Reve Court, Fort Madison; (319) 372-5022
- Casa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant - 2806 Mount Pleasant St., Burlington; (319) 758-1111
- Coconuts Cabana - 620 Main St., Mediapolis; (319) 394-9999
- Dueling Leos - 504 S Adams St, Burlington; (319) 208-9144
- Fat Jimmy's Smokehouse & Spirits - 3065 Mississippi River Road, Montrose; (319) 463-5003
- Granny's Dinner Bell - 1224 N. 6th St., Monmouth, Illinois; (309) 734-2400
- Ivy Bake Shoppe & Cafe - 309 S. Gear Ave., West Burlington; (319) 752-4981
- La Casa Salsa - 4821 Ave. O, #1, Fort Madison; (319) 372-0220
- Mazzio's Italian Eatery - 616 S. Roosevelt Ave., Burlington; (319) 753-0161
- Parkside Brewing Company - 2601 Madison Ave., Burlington; (319) 209-2739
- Pig Out - 510 Meadow St, Mediapolis; (319) 394-9777
- RonDavoo Pizza - 605 S 10th St., Burlington; (319) 752-5767
- Tastefully Yours Bistro & Catering Company - 218 Jefferson St., #1D, Burlington; (319) 572-8631
- Teriyaki Madness - 1035 Lawrence Drive #108, Burlington; (319) 753-2695
- The Broadway Bar & Grille - 113 Broadway St., West Burlington; (319) 752-8577
- The Buffalo Tavern - 2016 S. Main St., Burlington; (319) 754-4338
- The Drake - 106 Washington St., Burlington; (319) 754-1036
- The Feedlot Grill - 102 S. Broadway St., Stronghurst, Illinois; (309) 801-1008
- The Outpost Bar - 2505 Mount Pleasant St., Burlington; (319) 209-2088
- The Yarmouth Filling Station Bar & Grill - 20478 Eastern Ave., Yarmouth; (319) 865-3240
- Wake n Bake Breakfast Company - 713 Jefferson St, Burlington; (319) 754-0494
Diners can pick up a punch card at one of several downtown retail stores or dining establishments. Enjoy a two for $20 themed food or beverage item at six participating restaurants and get your card punched for a chance to win a grand prize with an estimated value of $500. Mail or drop off cards with all six punches to the Community Main Street building or one of the participating restaurants.
- Beck's Taproom Grill - 314 Main St.; (319) 266-5285
- The Brass Tap - 421 Main St.; (319) 260-2080
- Cup of Joe - 102 E. Main St.; (319) 277-1596
- Figaro Figaro - 419 Main St.; (319) 260-2084
- The Horny Toad - 109 E. 2nd St.; (319) 260-8623
- Montage - 222 Main St.; (319) 268-7222
- Pump Haus Pub & Grill - 311 E. Main St.; (319) 277-8111
- Scratch Cupcakery - 315 Main St.; (319) 277-7855
- The Stuffed Olive - 117 Main St., B; (319) 266-0868
- Tony's La Pizzeria - 407 Main St.; (319) 277-8669
- Urban Pie - 200 State St., #101; (319) 260-2045
- Voodoo Lounge - 401 Main St., 3rd floor; (319) 266-1132
- Whiskey Road - 402 Main St.; (319) 277-1244
- Wilbo Burgers, Brats & Beers - 118 Main St.; (319) 260-5000
Dine in the New Bohemia Main Street District and enjoy local dishes and brews at four special events during restaurant week:
Brewnost - Sept. 14
Be part of an evening featuring international beers, cider, wine, spirits and scrumptious hors d’oeuvres.
Room with a Brew - Sept. 21
Experience a taste of urban living in the Czech Village – New Bohemia Main Street District. This much-anticipated event gives attendees a sneak peek inside the district’s buildings and provides a sampling of brews on tap and appetizer options.
Czech Fest - Sept. 23
Celebrate everything "autumn," with a Czech twist. The entire family can experience a variety of food, music and games.
Goulash Days - Sept. 23
Enjoy the traditional Czech dish of goulash at St. Wenceslaus Church. Diners can also try kolaches, ice cream, Wenceburgers and more.
- Chrome Horse Saloon - 1201 3rd St. SE; (319) 200-4440
- Fong's Pizza- 1006 3rd St. SE; (319) 320-9992
- Kickstand - 203 16th Ave SE; (319) 365-0373
- Lion Bridge Brewing Company - 59 16th Ave. SW; (319) 200-4460
- Parlor City Pub & Eatery - 1125 3rd St SE; (319) 247-0000
- The Pig & Porter - 1028 3rd St. SE, Suite #1; (319) 200-4414
Centerville is the home of the "World's Largest City Square." The historic district offers American, Greek, Chinese and homestyle cooking. Pick up a punch card to be entered for giveaways and follow along on Facebook for updates.
- Ching Dow Restaurant - 217 E. State St.; (641) 437-4962
- Flower-Tique & Covered in Flour Bake Shop - 313 N. 13th St.; (641) 437-4131
- George & Nick's Pizza and Steakhouse - 107 E. Van Buren St.; (641) 856-6000
- Gordie's Bar & Grill - 114 N. 13th St.; (641) 895-0003
- Lula's Bakery - (641) 436-1233
- Lucile's Steaks & Spirits in The Continental Hotel - 217 N. 13th St.; (641) 437-1025
- Mystique Vintage & Unique - 210 N. 12th St.; (641) 223-3443
- North Side Diner - 111 E. Van Buren St.; (641) 216-0106
- One of a Kind - 314 W. State St.; (641) 437-4540
Central City is located along the natural beauty of Wapsipinicon River, with plenty of outdoor activities before or after dining during restaurant week.
- Hometown Market- 9 South Ave.; (319) 438-6617
- Montana's Family Restaurant - 433 E. Main St.; (319) 438-6413
- The Stove House - 2 Al Waterhouse Ave.; (319) 438-6555
- Wapsi Bar & Grill - 347 E. Main St.; (319) 438-6866
- Cedar River Pizza Co. - 105 N. Main St. #1; (641) 228-3590
- Comet Bowl - 1100 S. Grand Ave.; (641) 228-2115
- Dave's Restaurant - 809 S. Grand Ave.; (641) 228-7162
- Dairy Queen - 707 S Grand Ave.; (641) 228-3161
- Hot Shots Billiards & Grille - 700 Riverside Drive; (641) 228-2001
- Hy-Vee Kitchen - 901 Kelly St.; (641) 228-1726
- Lucky Dragon - 1009 S. Grand Ave.; (641) 228-3689
- Pizza Hut - 1003 Blunt St.; (641) 228-2020
- Subway - 106 S Main St.; (641) 228-2423
- The Pub on the Cedar - 101 N. Jackson St.; (641) 228-3855
Conrad is doing something different for its restaurant week. The theme is #Harvest Conrad. Each restaurant will have featured deals on specific days and diners use a punch card to enter a drawing for prizes.
- RJ's Lounge (Sept. 14 - Tenderloin Night) - 109 N. Main St.; (641) 366-2687
- Maria's Taco Bus (Sept. 17-18) - 102 E. Grundy Ave.
- Hometown Foods (Sept. 18 - Rib Fest) - 119 N Main St.; (641) 366-2244
- Oakwood Golf Course (Sept. 20 - Wing Special) - 130 Oakwood Drive; (641) 366-2211
- Something to Share (Sept. 21 - Wine Tasting) - 127 N. Main St.; (641) 366-3870
- That Place Restaurant (Sept. 21-22 - Prime Rib Special) - 33030 G. Ave.; (641) 366-2911
Each of Corning's restaurants is located within a block of each other. Make a day of it and grab donuts and coffee on your way to visiting the Main Street shops. Grab lunch of pizza or at the farm-to-table cafe. Finish the day with an event at the Corning Opera House.
- Background's Coffee Bar & Boutique - 708 Davis Ave., Suite 2; (641) 322-5074
- Breadeaux Pizza - 716 Davis Ave.; (641) 322-4747
- Primrose Restaurant - 619 Davis Ave.; (641) 322-3444
- Sweet Desires Bakery - 711 Davis Ave.; (641) 322-4033
A "Taste of the Hilltop" provides diners with the opportunity to experience the restaurants in the Hilltop Campus Village. Each restaurant will provide a specialty item on a specific day of the week.
- The Brewed Book - 1524 N. Harrison St.; (563) 232-6642
- Donuts & More - 1717 Brady St.; (563) 322-5111
- Greatest Grains - 1600 N. Harrison St.; (563) 323-7521
- Java Station Drive Thru - 1927 N. Main St.; (563) 323-3374
- La Moreliana Ice Cream Shop - 1908 Brady St.; (309) 428-6910
- Lendi's Gyros - 1008 N. Harrison St.; (563) 345-4976
- Mary Sue's Donutshop & Cafe - 1615 N. Harrison St.; (563) 328-2935
- McNeal's Southern Smokehouse - 1218 Brady St.; (303) 885-2314
- Redband Coffee - 110 W. 13th St.; (563) 484-0098
- Rock's Anchor Grill - 1526 N. Harrison St.; (563) 323-6289
Each of Dubuque's participating restaurants is located in a historic building. Perhaps that's why Dubuque is called "Where Iowa Started." As an added bonus, diners can get a punch card from participating locations and visit three restaurants to be entered in a drawing to win "downtown dollars" and restaurant gift cards.
- 7 Hills Brewing Company - 1085 Washington St.; (563) 587-8306
- Charlotte's Coffee House - 1104 White St.; (563) 231-3716
- Hops & Rye - 1108 Locust St.; (563) 556-4677
- L. May Eatery - 1072 Main St.; (563) 556-0505
- Pepper Sprout Midwest Cuisine - 378 Main St.; (563) 556-2167
- Pete's Thai Kitchen - 609 E. 22nd St.; (563) 582-2816
- The Smokestack - 62 E 7th St.
Enjoy special deals on menu items for restaurant week in Fort Dodge. In addition, make plans to take part in Mug Night on Sept. 20 and then head to the Fort Dodge Downtown Country Jam on Sept. 22 for a night of live music after dinner.
- Bloomers on Central Gourmet - 900 Central Ave., #10; (515) 955-2221
- Central Perk & Dessert - 14 S. 14th St.; (515) 573-7375
- Dale's Dodger Tap - 22 N. 12th St.; (515) 302-8064
- Dariette - 17 S. 12th St.
- Harty's Caddy Shack Café - 1101 Central Ave.; (515) 302-8004
- Jo Jo's Cocktail Lounge - 14 S. 11th St.; (515) 955-2523
- KINGZ Lounge - 16 N. 7th St.; (515) 955-5354
- Olde Boston's Restaurant & Pub - 809 Central Ave., #110; (515) 955-5333
- River Hops Brewing - 1014 Central Ave.; (515) 302-8800
- ShinyTop Brewing - 520 Central Ave.; (515) 302-8055
- Sneakers Eatery & Pub - 1317 Central Ave.; (515) 576-3336
- TC Mae's Family Diner - 1010 1st Ave S.; (515) 573-1101
Diners who eat at all six participating restaurants and turn in a card punched at each will be registered to win $50 in Greenfield Green Bucks. Cards are available at all participating restaurants and at the Greenfield Chamber Main Street office.
- The Corner - 284 Public Square; (641) 743-8275
- Greenfield Bowl - 203 E. Iowa St.; (641) 743-2160
- Los Altos Mexican Restaurant - 302 SE Kent St.; (641) 221-9081
- Olive Branch Family Restaurant & Lounge - 108 E. Iowa St.; (641) 743-8300
- Subway - 212 SE Kent Highway 92; (641) 743-6688
- Tiger Drive-In - 610 SE Kent St.; (641) 743-6123
Each hometown favorite location in Grundy Center's Main Street will feature popular menu items and specials. And when diners order special items, they'll be entered into a drawing for prizes and gift cards. The community will also sponsor a food drive during restaurant week: donate an item of non-perishable food at any location to get another entry into the prize drawing.
- Brothers Market - 1400 G Ave; (319) 824-3849
- Corn Crib Creations - 26004 225th St.; (319) 240-8079
- Crystal Bowl - 1602 G Ave.; (319) 825-6314
- The Landmark Bistro - 725 G Ave.; (319) 825-4950
- Manly Drug Store - 621 G Ave.; (319) 824-5446
- Natural Grind - 721 G Ave.; (319) 825-5544
- Pancho Villa - 2101 Commerce Drive; (319) 824-3006
- Subway - 1706 G Ave.; (319) 825-4800
- Pizza Hut - 602 G Ave.; (319) 824-5443
- Stylish Living Bistro - 620 G Ave.; (319) 824-3103
- Town & Country Golf Club - 1501 12th St.; (319) 824-3712
- Scotty's Saloon - 806 G Ave.; (319) 825-4455
The Hamilton Hometowns communities of Stanhope, Stratford, Jewell and Ellsworth will be featuring a "Taste for $20" menu at each participating restaurant. Diners can sample burgers, tenderloins, pizzas and more.
- Jack's - 824 Shakespeare Ave., Stratford; (515) 838-5225
- Malibu Pizza & Grill - 707 Main St., Jewell; (515) 827-5167
- Our Place - 435 Parker St., Stanhope; (515) 826-3796
- Smoke King Bones Eatery - 825 Shakespeare Ave, Stratford; (515) 838-2579
- Stanhope Locker & Market - 465 Parker St., Stanhope; (515) 826-3280
Each participating restaurant in Hampton features locally grown products from Franklin County and north central Iowa. Visit during the Hampton Farmers' Market (Tuesday and Friday, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.) to shop more local producers.
- Restaurant "La Amiguita" - 115 1st St. NW; (641) 456-2052
- La Frontera Mexican Restaurant - 209 1st St. NW; (641) 456-9130
- Rustic Brew - 117 1st St., NW; (641) 456-2141
- Willie's Sports Bar & Grill - 10 1st St. NW; (641) 456-2080
Visit Uptown Marion's shops and restaurants to get your restaurant week punch card. For a chance to be one of five winners, get your card punched five times (you can repeat locations). Winners will receive gift cards to participating locations.
- Bistro 3 Nineteen - 796 11th St.; (319) 363-0500
- Brick Alley Pub & Sports Bar - 1038 7th Ave.; (319) 550-6600
- Café by CK - 699 7th Ave.; (319) 377-8627
- THE chocolate SHOP - 1244 7th Ave.; (319) 377-7597
- Kettel House Bakery & Cafe - 945 6th Ave.; (319) 310-5509
- Louie's Scoreboard - 740 10th St.; (319) 826-2309
- MJ's Restaurant - 1107 7th Ave.; (319) 377-7333
- Uptown Snug - 760 11th St.; (319) 200-6996
- Urban Pie - 1138 7th Ave.; (319) 200-2399
- Wit's End Coffeehouse - 630 10th St.; (319) 573-2277
- Zio Johno's - 755 7th Ave.; (319) 373-2400
Did you know that Mount Pleasant ranks 170th in the nation for pizza crusts per capita? Celebrate this fun fact during pizza wars at Central Park during the farmer's market. Diners can pay $5 to try each restaurant's pizza and then vote for People's Choice.
- Breadeaux Pizza - 110 S. Main St.; (319) 385-2306
- Casey's Pizza - 400 W. Washington St.; (319) 385-8482
- Costas Pizza & Steakhouse - 115 S. Jefferson St.; (319) 219-3000
- Papa George's Pizza & Steak House - 225 W. Monroe St.; (319) 385-8882
- Paul Revere's Pizza - 112 W. Washington St.; (319) 385-2800
If you dine in at least five of the 18 participating eateries in Mount Vernon and Lisbon, you could win a $20 lunch or dinner. Get your passport signed at each location and turn in your completed passport by Oct. 1 for a chance at winning. Each location is also offering "Taste for $20" specials during restaurant week.
- Addy's Public House - 126 E. Main St., Lisbon; (319) 408-1096
- Alger's Pizza Palace - 106 1st St. W, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-6971
- Big's BBQ Brew Pub - 124 2nd Ave. N, Mount Vernon; (319) 535-1060
- Bon Appetit at Cornell College - 600 1st St. SW, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-4363
- Chameleon's Pub & Grub - 119 1st St. W, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-8654
- FUEL art and espresso - 103 1st St. E, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-8429
- Gwen's Restaurant - 119 W. Main St., Lisbon; (319) 455-2873
- Java Hut - 353 U30 SW, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-6334
- Lincoln Cafe & Wine Bar - 125 1st St. W, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-9463
- Mount Vernon Confections - 118 1st St. SW, #1, Mount Vernon; (319) 310-6399
- Mount Vernon Creates - 121 1st St. W, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-2682
- Palisades Cafe - 117 1st St. W, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-4041
- Perfect Blend Shortbread - 224 1st St, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-6862
- Scorz Bar & Grill - 109 1st St. W, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-8453
- Skillet Café and Bakery - 101 1st St. E, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-8540
- Sing-A-Long Bar & Grill - 100 First St. SE, Mount Vernon; (319) 895-9464
- Whitey's Bar and Grill - 125 US-30, Lisbon; (319) 455-3191
- Yock's Landing - 102 E. 1st St., Mount Vernon; (319) 895-6160
Seven of Osceola's locally owned restaurants will highlight honey-based foods and sweet treats during restaurant week. Working with the Iowa Honey Company and Honey Hill Events Center, Osceola is working to bring back the bee population and showcase Clarke County-grown honey whenever possible.
- Iron Horse Neighborhood Grill - 123 S. Main St.; (641) 342-4351
- La Pequena Tienda Y Taqueria - 112 N. Main St.; (641) 342-1521
- Mayberry's Coffee House & Eatery - 128 W. Jefferson St.; (641) 223-8175
- Nana Greer's Family Table - 1610 Jeffreys Drive; (641) 342-4153
- Percussion the restaurant - 525 Warren Ave.; (641) 223-8098
- Playa Margaritas Mexican Restaurants - 707 W McLane St.; (641) 342-4900
- Timber Ridge Country Market - 117 W Washington St.; (641) 342-6002
Visit Hunter's Cafe in Oskaloosa to try a fall dish for restaurant week: pasta with pumpkin and squash sauce, side salad and a specialty tea. Hunter's is known for its healthy, made-from-scratch options with unique seasonings.
Hunter's Cafe - 113 High Ave. W; (641) 673-9911
Kick off Ottumwa's Restaurant Week with Taste of Ottumwa at the Walk on Art Street on Sept. 15. From there, decide which of the restaurants you'll visit during the week to get your passport stamped.
- 2nd Street Cafe - 107 2nd St. E; (641) 684-5626
- Appanoose Rapids - 332 E. Main St.; (641) 954-9818
- Blaine's Bagels - 101 S. Market St.; (641) 682-9460
- Burritos Los Roy - Market on Main, 331 E Main St.; (641) 455-1370
- Canteen Lunch In the Alley - 112 2nd St. E; (641) 682-5320
- Coal Palace Café & Books - 226 W. Main St.; (641) 814-8700
- Hub Coffee - 133 2nd St. W; (641) 455-0060
- Joe Burger - 319 E. Main St.; (641) 682-9457
- Market on Main - 331 E. Main St.; (641) 682-0261
- Morgan's Corner Bar & Grill - 436 2nd St. W; (641) 684-0851
- Owl's Nest - 116 S Court St.; (641) 682-9368
- Pallister Brothers Brewing Company - 116 N. Market St.
- Polar Xpress - 221 E. Main St.; (641) 814-5220
- Scratch Filipino Cuisine - 331 E. Main St.; (641) 226-2363
- Tequila Grill - 112 N. Market St.; (641) 954-9665
- Tom-Tom Tap - 107 2nd St. E; (641) 682-8051
- Top Hat Coffee and Entertainment - 228 E. Main St.; (641) 814-9129
Story City restaurants will showcase unique recipes and award-winning menus for restaurant week. Each of the five restaurants has created "Taste for $20" specials for the week. Some will also feature Scandinavian recipes to celebrate the community's heritage.
- Alley's Pizza - 529 Broad St.; (515) 733-6868
- Dinners by Dawn - 516 Broad St.; (515) 733-2440
- Guys With Grills BBQ & Catering - 204 W. Broad St.; (515) 733-2026
- KaffeGeita - 1463 Broad St.; (515) 733-2029
- Los Altos Mexican Restaurant - 1518 Broad St.; (515) 733-0088
- Pizza Ranch - 1513 Broad St.; (515) 733-4111
- The Royal Cafe - 1550 Broad St.; (515) 733-9074
Each time you dine at a participating Spencer restaurant, you'll be entered to win a gift card. Ten diners will win a $20 gift card to one of the restaurants and one grand prize winner will win $20 gift cards to all participating restaurants.
- The Bear Coffeehouse & Wine Bar - 24 W. Park St.; (712) 580-2327
- Carroll's Bakery - 416 Grand Ave.,; (712) 262-4575
- Chen's Garden - 18 E. 4th St.; (712) 262-2883
- Godfather's Pizza - 113 Grand Ave.; (712) 262-7742
- Grand Lunchbox - 208 Grand Ave.; 712-346-7720
- Hy-Vee Kitchen - 819 Grand Ave.; (712) 262-2443
- Jimmy John's - 500 Grand Ave.; (712) 580-3100
- Pizza Ranch - 528 N. Grand Ave.; (712) 262-6262
- Taqueria el Tapatio - 419 Grand Ave.; (712) 580-3060
- Terrazzo Cafe and Restaurant - 605 Grand Ave.; (712) 580-4732
- Weasy's - 216 Grand Ave.; (712) 262-9871
Enjoy a taste of Washington, featuring menu options from $20. At the end of restaurant week, the community will host its second annual Sip & Shop, a tasting of Iowa wines, located within the shops and restaurants on Main Street.
- JP's 207 - 207 W. Main St.; (319) 458-9181
Participating restaurants will punch cards for diners who can turn in completed cards at the Community Development Group Office for a chance to win $50 in community bucks.
- Brick Arch Winery - 116 W. Main St.; (319) 643-4001
- Herb N' Lou's Pizza - 105 N. Downey St.; (319) 643-7373
- Main Street Sweets - 104-1/2 E. Main St.; (319) 643-5001
- Mexico Lindo Grill & Cantina - 315 E Main St.; (319) 877-8025
Good Fellows Restaurant, located in the 1878 Odd Fellows Lodge building in the heart of the Main Street District in Woodbine, will dish out its signature chocolate cake all week. Just say "Main Street" and you'll be given a slice of this sweet treat to eat in or carry out to enjoy later. Daily lunch and dinner specials will be featured during restaurant week.
- Good Fellows - 501 Walker St.; (712) 647-3317