Here's where to take your sweetheart for a great meal on Valentine's Day in Des Moines
Necco, the original candy producer, went out of business in 2018. Spangler plans to relaunch Sweethearts in time for Valentine’s Day 2020. 10Best Editors, USA TODAY 10Best
Restaurants in Des Moines are warming up so you can bring the romance on Valentine's Day.
The romantic day falls on a Thursday, and if you haven't booked a reservation, there are still plenty available.
There's something for everyone — from an evening of locally sourced dishes in the East Village to a multi-course extravaganza in West Des Moines.
Here are the hot restaurant specials happening in Des Moines for Valentine's Day. This list will grow as entries come in, so keep checking back. And be sure to make your reservations early as space fills up quickly.
644 18th St., Des Moines; (515) 244-1353
Celebrate love and food at Aposto at the Scala House in the Sherman Hill neighborhood. Each of the four courses on the Valentine's Day menu has two options so you can enjoy them all with your sweetheart.
- Creamy fennel soup with parsley creme fraiche, crouton and olive oil
- Carpaccio: Shaved beef with horseradish, caper, aged Parmesan, arugula, and crostini
- Roasted carrots: chevre, cardamom and honey
- Risotto: Saffron, clams, olive oil
- New York strip: Porcini crust, broccolini, black garlic whipped potatoes and bordelaise
- Sockeye salmon: Fennel-potato puree, turnip chips, tomato-leek soffrito
- Chocolate torte: Peanut butter mousse, Amaretto, poached cherries and a port reduction
- Buttermilk ice cream: Raspberry coulis, white chocolate foam and pirouline
The menu is $60 per person. Vegetarians can call ahead to arrange an option. Reservations can be made at opentable.com.
5513 Mills Civic Pkwy., West Des Moines; (515) 453-2337; (515) 457-7258
SALT of the Hearth is serving a special Valentine's Day dinner menu starting at 8 p.m.
Diners can choose one from each:
- Mussels with herb white wine cream sauce served with grilled crostini
- Rustic sun-dried tomato and olive tapenade bruschetta finished with shaved Romano (vegetarian)
- Tuscan ribollita soup with toasted French baguette (vegetarian)
- Balsamic roasted tomato and burrata cheese tart
- Garlic and white wine clam pizza
- Chili-rubbed ribeye with prosciutto-wrapped scallops with herbed mashed potatoes
- Marsala-braised Cornish hen with sage, rosemary and tart cherries
- Roasted tomato, red pepper and wild mushroom bulgar wheat medley with roasted garlic-basil oil (vegetarian)
- Rhubarb, blackberry and dark chocolate brioche bread pudding with bourbon-vanilla bean creme anglaise
- Lemon curd mascarpone crepe cake with shaved white chocolate and toasted pistachio
Tickets are $40 and are available from eventbrite.com. Several beverage options are available to choose from, including a specially-selected wine pairing for $15 extra. Gratuity is not included.
Blu Toro Cantina & Grill
5585 Mills Civic Pkwy., #110, West Des Moines; (515) 223-2302
Along with its normal menu, Blu Toro Cantina will also have a special prix-fixe menu for Valentine's Day.
- Seared salmon with bacon-potato chowder and mirepoix micro greens
- Beet, pickled carrot, radish, arcadian greens, toasted pecans and lime vinaigrette
- A 4-ounce bison filet with elote crab salad, cilantro risotto, roasted asparagus and guajillo coulis
- Spiced chocolate-covered strawberry, tres leche cake, banana empanada and tequila caramel sauce
Dinner is $60 per person with an optional wine pairing for $15 per person. Reservations are suggested.
Be sure to bookmark these frequently updated dining guides:
- Where to eat in downtown Des Moines
- Essential East Village dining
- The ultimate list of local Ankeny restaurants
- West Des Moines restaurants
- How to dine on the East Side in 2019
2925 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines; (515) 277-7828
Seatings for Cheese Bar's special prix fixe menu are at 6, 6:30, 8 and 8:30 p.m. on Feb. 14. Dinner is $75 per person with reservations available only for tables; wine pairings are available for an additional $40 per person. Bar seating will be available for walk-ins. Call for reservations.
900 Mulberry St., Des Moines; (515) 369-3672
Do something different for Valentine's Day by attending one of these foodie events at the Des Moines Social Club on Feb. 14.
A "Mad Men" Sterling-Cooper Cocktail Party, 6 to 8 p.m.
If you love "Mad Men," this is the perfect Valentine’s date night or friend outing. Break out your cocktail shaker and join a 1960s-inspired cocktail party with classic libations and hors-d’oeuvres in the Culinary Loft. Learn the tricks of the trade to make retro cocktails that would make Don Draper feel right at home. Tickets are $50.
Prismatic Passions, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Spend your Valentine’s Day on an exploration of the senses in The Basement of the Social Club. For the musically adventurous, admission includes performances by Annie & the Bang Bang and Goatfoam, visual art by Serena Illuminati and food by Chef Cass. Tickets are $12 in advance or $15 on Feb. 14 and include one glass of champagne, vegan and vegetarian sushi and chocolate dipped strawberries while supplies last.
For tickets, visit desmoinessocialclub.org.
150 S. Jordan Creek Pkwy., West Des Moines; (515) 457-2916
Wine, dine and surprise your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day with Wine, Dine & Sparkle — an extravagant dinner and special gift from Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse. Available from Feb. 8-17, this ultimate Valentine’s Day dinner combines a decadent three-course prix fixe menu, premium champagne and an exquisite gift from a jeweler.
This year, Fleming’s is offering three different price points, each with distinct champagne options and gift choices for your sweetheart:
- Tier 1 ($350) — Two glasses of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne
- Tier 2 ($500) — Bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne
- Tier 3 ($1,000) — Bottle of Dom Pérignon Brut Champagne
The three-course prix fixe menu includes an amuse-bouche of seared scallops with creamy goat cheese grits, caviar, prosciutto, roasted red pepper and lime-butter sauce, and an optional wine pairing:
- Starter: Choice of mushroom bisque with truffle cream and thyme or beet salad with red onion, pistachios, Campari tomato, goat cheese and honey-lime vinaigrette
- Entree duo: Filet mignon plus a choice of North Atlantic lobster tail or colossal shrimp with herb-lemon butter sauce
- Dessert: White chocolate bread pudding served with dark chocolate and raspberry-infused whipped cream and topped with warm raspberry champagne sauce
Guests can also order from the main menu. A limited number of Wine, Dine & Sparkle experiences are available at each Fleming's location. To make a reservation, e-mail email@example.com. For all other Valentine's Day reservations, visit FlemingsSteakhouse.com.
1378 East Hickman Rd, Waukee; (515) 300-2460
Gastro Grub & Pub in Waukee is offering a special 3-course Valentine's Day menu served with two glasses of prosecco.
- Pan-seared scallops served with herbed couscous, turnip and beet root puree and shaved asparagus
- Crab beignets with mascarpone, avocado crema, remoulade sauce and micro greens
- Charred baby carrots with whipped avocado, split chickpeas and hot mustard vinaigrette
- Beef Wellington served with demi-glace sauce and mushroom and leek hash
- Mushroom risotto with shiitake mushrooms, leeks, truffle oil and fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Tomato Parmesan house-made bucatini with lemon-basil gremolata, zucchini and cherry tomato (can also be made with zucchini noodles)
- Churro tiramisu - rich and creamy with espresso, cocoa and churros
- House-made raspberry-mango-coconutsorbet with berry compote, toasted coconut and mint
Dinners is $60 per person and reservations are available from 5 to 9 p.m. Each dinner comes with a glass of La Marca Prosecco. Additional glasses are $3 each.
2724 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines; (515) 244-1314
Harbinger will feature a weekend of great food and wine offerings. Valentine's Day weekend will include two luxurious options — a five-course Chef's Tasting menu for $65 with an optional $35 wine pairing and an eight-course Grand Tasting option filled with luxurious items for $95 with an optional $55 wine pairing. There is a $20 split plate charge for both menus.
Valentine's Day Grand Tasting tidbits:
- Yellowfin tuna wrapped in avocado with blood orange ponzu and shiso
- Chestnuts roasted in a wood fire hearth with lacto porcini, yellow curry and lentil poppadum
- Beetroot cooked in a reduction of its own juices with foie gras, puffed quinoa and aronia berry
- Sturgeon smoked over local applewood with crushed potato, fresh horseradish and cultured cream
- Uni croquette with preserved summer tomato and Simcha togarashi
- Turnip grilled over Thai fruitwood with Meyer lemon kosho, smoked tofu and honeycomb
- Pork shoulder 24-hour confit with sunchokes, apple hoisin and Chinese mustard
- Choice of dessert — dark chocolate or rhubarb
The Chef's Tasting menu features the chestnut, sturgeon, turnip, pork shoulder and dessert courses.
303 E. 5th St., Des Moines; (515) 244-1213
Enjoy a special 4-course farm-to-table menu of Iowa ingredients on Valentine's Day at HoQ in East Village. The menu is $69 per person with an optional wine pairing for $35. The 4-course menu will also be available on Friday and Saturday along with the regular menu.
- Mushroom bisque with candied mushroom and served with creme fraiche
- Winter leaf lettuce and beet carpaccio with pickled mustard, Lee’s Greens winter lettuce and white balsamic
- Smoked fish on toast with pickled mustard seed and cured egg yolk
- Gnocchi with organic sweet potato gnocchi and grass-fed butter
- Bison with root vegetable puree, pork belly, sauteed winter greens and a sauce duo
- Halibut wrapped with prosciutto, tater tots and tomato sauce
- Vegetarian — Milton Creamery cheese and local refried black bean-stuffed pupusa, organic cabbage slaw, and Mexican rice
Dessert: Dessert samplers
Gateway Hotel and Conference Center, 2100 Green Hills Dr., Ames; (515) 268-2238
Love is in the air at The IowaStater Restaurant with perfectly shareable specials:
- Shrimp cocktail ($12)
- House-made bacon and corn tortellini ($18)
- Hanger steak with bacon Parmesan Brussels sprouts ($30)
Share all three for $55. And there's a complimentary chocolate torte for every couple. Reservations are recommended.
401 E. Grand Ave., Des Moines; (515) 518-6080
Take your love to new heights at The Republic on Grand's Valentine's Day Dinner. Reservations are available for 5, 7 or 9 p.m. Enjoy a Valentine's menu and drink features. Orin Swift Cellars will be joining this dinner with suggested wine pairings for featured menu items. Call to reserve a table.
Entrées — include multigrain bread and basil-bibb salad
- Pan seared scallops — black and white striped pasta, lemon-caper butter, Parmesan, asparagus, fire roasted tomatoes ($24)
- Roasted chicken and waffles — bacon and chive waffle, bourbon barrel aged Crown maple syrup, vanilla bean butter ($19)
- Steak De Burgo — beef tenderloin medallions, roasted garlic, basil, oregano cream sauce, baby potatoes ($28)
- 24-karat magic chocolate peanut butter bar — crisp chocolate shell, peanut butter core, dark chocolate filling, mirror chocolate glaze, roasted peanuts, edible gold leaf ($10)
- Red Stiletto — Ketel One Botanical Peach and Orange Blossom, Chambord, prosecco, simple syrup, raspberry garnish ($10)
- Burning Desire — Hennessy, PAMA, plum simple syrup, lemon juice, berry puree ($10)
12695 University Ave., #140, Clive; (515) 327-7427
Chef Lynn Pritchard's Valentine's week menu is available Wednesday, Feb. 13 through Saturday, Feb. 16 from 4 to 10 p.m. A special three-course Chef's Menu is also available for $48 plus a wine pairing for an additional $19.
- Gnudi — arugula and walnut pesto, aged balsamic, smoked prosciutto, pickled mushrooms ($13)
- Stuffed piquillo peppers — lavender-whipped goat cheese, pistachios, pickled raisins, cauliflower ($11; gluten-free)
- Cheese plate — three seasonal choices, La Quercia charcuterie, Marcona almonds, house-made jam and mustard, toasted crostini ($16; gluten-free)
- Donuts — cheddar and jalapeno fritters, sweet corn, Parmesan snow, sriracha aioli ($9)
Salads and soup
- Beets — roasted beets, honey-balsamic vinaigrette, goat cheese, candied pecans (small, $6; large, $12; gluten-free)
- Brussels sprouts — La Quercia prosciutto, Marcona almonds, shaved Manchego, mustard seed vinaigrette, poached egg (small, $7; large, $14; gluten-free)
- Kale — local tender kales, Fresno chilis, Casteveltrano olives, Parmesan (small, $6; large, $12, gluten-free)
- Grilled radicchio — charred scallion vinaigrette, pumpkin seeds, herbed ricotta, apple (small, $6; large, $12; gluten-free)
- Sweet potato soup — roasted sweet potatoes, red lentils, coriander, coconut, cashews ($6; gluten-free and vegan)
- Red snapper — pan-roasted snapper, crushed potatoes, chilis, lemon-parsley salsa, smoked aïoli ($31; gluten-free)
- Beef tri-tip — grilled with Moroccan spices, arugula, onion, five-spice vinaigrette, fig and tomatillo salsa ($33; gluten-free)
- Pheasant — oven-roasted pheasant breast, sweet corn-okra-Marcella bean succotash, haricot vert, burnt chili chimichurri ($27; gluten-free)
- Grilled pork tenderloin — butternut squash puree, caper berries, English peas, pea tendrils, goat cheese croquette ($29; gluten-free)
- Delicata squash — tomato ragout, oyster mushrooms, beluga lentils, horseradish, pickled fennel and cauliflower ($25; gluten-free; vegan)
- Sweet tart — vanilla shortcrust, bittersweet chocolate, white chocolate creme patisserie, strawberry Chantilly, fresh strawberry, rosé reduction ($7)
- Meyer lemon creme brulee — mascarpone, Amaretti, olive oil Madeleine, rosewater meringue, blood orange, cardamom ($7)
- Chocolate mousse bavarois — flourless bittersweet chocolate cake, milk and white chocolate mousse, passion fruit, cocoa nib, gold leaf ($7; gluten free)
- Valentine's mignardises — an assortment of chocolate bonbons, pate de fruit, macarons, fresh berries ($7; gluten-free)
Special three-course Chef's Menu:
- Gnudi with Casa del Mar Cava - Spain
- Grilled pork tenderloin with 2014 Castaño Monastrell - Yecla, Spain
- Chocolate mousse bavarois and NV Niepoort Tawny Porto - Douro, Portugal
Call or visit opentable.com to make reservations.
12851 University Ave., Clive; (515) 221-3474
Enjoy the full menu of small and large plates along with cocktail, wine and dinner specials from Feb. 14-16. There will be live music by Keifer Brandt on Saturday, Feb.16. Call for reservations.
Trostel's Dish Valentine's Day specials:
- New York strip with sauteed green beans and fried sweet potatoes
- Baked fruit roll with strawberry apple preserves, orange cream and Manchego cheese
5810 Merle Hay Road, Johnston; (515) 253-0214
Enjoy the full menu of Greenbriar favorites, along with Valentine's Day cocktail, wine and dinner specials, offered Feb. 14-20. Call for reservations.
Greenbriar Valentine's Day specials:
- Appetizer — Applewood bacon wrapped sea scallops
- Entree — Citrus chargrilled lamb chops
- Dessert — Chocolate truffles
209 5th St., West Des Moines; (515) 255-1209
At Vino209, the wine cafe in Valley Junction, enjoy an exclusive and stress-free Valentine's Day celebration special from Feb. 12-16. Executive chef Andrew Phelps has designed a locally sourced three-course meal that which includes a selection of locally sourced ingredients for $45 per person and includes a glass of Mosen Cleto Crianza. White wine selections are also available.
- Toast al Prosciutto with Italia chevre cheese from Swede Point, a Madrid, Iowa creamery, with roasted tomato, cured egg yolk and charred onion
- Insalata invernale with honey-roasted beet, poached pear, cranberry Stilton cheese, sliced walnuts and prosecco vinaigrette
- Tagliata di Manzo — sliced bistro tenderloin with roasted potato Parisienne, garlic-thyme carrot, Maytag Bleu-walnut butter and bordelaise sauce
Seating is limited. Reservations can be made by phone or at vino209.com.
410 S. Ankeny Blvd., Ankeny; (515) 965-7802
Enjoy a Sweet Valentine dinner for two for $49.99 from Feb. 14-16. Dinner includes two orders of Steak ala Yanni, sides of shrimp Alfredo, salads and house wine.
Here's a list of other Des Moines metro restaurants that are open on Valentine's Day. Call ahead for reservations.
- 801 Chophouse — 801 Grand Ave. #200, Des Moines; (515) 288-6000
- AJ's Steakhouse — Prairie Meadows Hotel and Casino, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona; (515) 957-3535
- Akebono 515 — 215 10th St., Des Moines; (515) 244-5972
- Alba — 524 E. 6th St., Des Moines; (515) 244-0261
- Americana — 1312 Locust St., Des Moines; (515) 283-1312
- Aunt Maude's — 547 Main St., Ames; (515) 233-4136
- BAH Brazilian Steakhouse — 2301 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines; (515) 705-0085
- Baru 66— 6587 University Ave., Windsor Heights
- Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano — 5990 University Ave., West Des Moines; (515) 221-9900
- Billy Vee’s Italian Restaurant— 304 5th St., West Des Moines; (515) 255-2000
- Blu Toro Cantina & Grill— 5585 Mills Civic Parkway, #110, West Des Moines; (515) 223-2302
- Bonefish Grill — 650 S. Prairie View Dr., West Des Moines; (515) 267-0064
- BRAVO Cucina Italiana — 120 S. Jordan Creek Parkway, West Des Moines; (515) 225-0660
- Brazil Terra Grill Steakhouse — 2800 University Ave., #405, West Des Moines; (515) 650-4111
- Bubba — 200 10th St, Des Moines; (515) 257-4744
- Centro — 1003 Locust St, Des Moines; (515) 248-1780
- Ceviche Bar— 223 E. Walnut St., Des Moines; (515) 770-9795
- Chicago Speakeasy — 1520 Euclid Ave, Des Moines; (515) 243-3141
- Christopher's — 2816 Beaver Ave., Des Moines; (515) 274-3694
- Club Car Restaurant & Lounge — 13435 University Ave., #200, Clive; (515) 226-1729
- The Continental — 428 E Locust St., Des Moines; (515) 244-5845
- Cooper's on 5th — 227 5th St., West Des Moines; (515) 255-9895
- Cosi Cucina Italian Grill — 1975 NW 86th St., Clive; (515) 278-8148
- Chuck's — 3610 6th Ave, Des Moines; (515) 244-4104
- Crème Cupcake + Dessert — 543 28th St., Des Moines; (515) 288-1050
- Dino's Bar & Grill — 5962 Ashworth Road, West Des Moines; (515) 809-1708
- District 36 Wine Bar & Grille — 1375 SW Vintage Parkway, Ankeny; (515) 261-2502
- Django — 1420 Locust St., Des Moines; (515) 288-0268
- Eatery A — 2932 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines; (515) 282-8085
- Fire Creek — 800 S. 50th St. #110, West Des Moines; (515) 224-0500
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar — 150 S Jordan Creek Parkway, West Des Moines; (515) 457-2916
- The Fletcher Full Service Kitchen + Bar — 1802 N Ankeny Blvd., #100, Ankeny; (515) 963-9632
- Flying Mango — 4345 Hickman Road, Des Moines; (515) 255-4111
- Gastro Grub & Pub — 1378 East Hickman Road, Waukee; (515) 300-2460
- Gilroy's Kitchen + Pub + Patio — 1238 8th St., West Des Moines; (515) 809-1727
- Hana Ramen Sushi — 7450 Bridgewood Blvd., #205, West Des Moines; (515) 222-9998
- Harvey's at Hotel Pattee — 1112 Willis Ave., Ste. A, Perry; (515) 465-3511
- Heavenly Asian Cuisine & Lounge — 225 5th St., West Des Moines; (515) 274-9156
- Iowa Beef Steakhouse — 1201 E. Euclid Ave, Des Moines; (515) 262-1138
- Irina's Restaurant and Bar - 2301 Rocklyn Drive, Urbandale; (515) 331-0399
- Jesse's Embers — 3300 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines; (515) 255-6011
- John & Nick's Steak & Prime Rib — 15970 Hickman Road, Clive; (515) 987-1151
- Johnny's Italian Steakhouse — 550 Bass Pro Drive NW, Altoona; (515) 957-9600
- Johnny's Italian Steakhouse — 6800 Fleur Drive, Des Moines; (515) 287-0848
- Johnny's Italian Steakhouse — 6075 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines; (515) 333-5665
- Louie's Wine Dive — 4040 University Ave., Des Moines; (515) 777-3416
- Lucca — 420 E Locust St, Des Moines; (515) 243-1115
- Mandarin Grill & Sushi Bar — 1250 Northwest 128th St., # 100, Clive; (515) 327-5988
- Mama Lacona's Italian Restaurant — 3825 121st St., Urbandale; (515) 270-0022
- Maxie's Restaurant & Lounge — 1311 Grand Ave., West Des Moines; (515) 223-1463
- Miyabi 9 — 512 E. Grand Ave., Des Moines; (515) 288-8885
- Nick's Bar & Grill — Indian Hills Center, 9769 University Ave., Clive; (515) 221-1338
- Noah's Ark — 2400 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines; (515) 288-2246
- Ohana Steakhouse — 2900 University Ave., West Des Moines; (515) 225-3325
- Panka Peruvian Restaurant — 2708 Ingersoll Ave., Ste. 200, Des Moines; (515) 244-1430
- Park Street Kitchen — Hilton Des Moines Downtown; 435 Park St., Des Moines; (515) 645-4065
- Proof — 1301 Locust St. C, Des Moines; (515) 244-0655
- Provisions Lot F — 2400 N. Loop Drive, Ames; (515) 598-1783
- The Radish Dining & Catering — 721 E. 1st St., Grimes; (515) 986-1900
- Range Grill + Golf — 11865 Hickman Road, Urbandale; (515) 252-7500
- Reed's Hollow — 2712 Beaver Ave., Des Moines; (515) 777-3625
- The Republic on Grand— AC Hotel by Marriott Des Moines; 401 E. Grand Ave., Des Moines; (515) 518-6070
- RoCA — 208 Court Ave., Des Moines; (515) 282-3663
- Rube's Steakhouse — 3309 Ute Ave., Waukee; (515) 987-8237
- Rusty Duck — 732 Marshall St., Dexter; (515) 789-4142
- Sakari Sushi Lounge — 2605 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines; (515) 288-3381
- Sakura Sushi — Normandy Plaza, 1960 Grand Ave., #11, West Des Moines; (515) 225-9999
- Samurai Sushi and Hibachi — Jordan Creek Town Center, 7125 Mills Civic Parkway, #110, West Des Moines; (515) 223-4888
- Scornovacca's Ristorante — 1930 SE 14th St., Des Moines; (515) 244-5779
- Simon's — 5800 Franklin Ave., Des Moines; (515) 255-3725
- Skip's — 4000 Fleur Drive, Des Moines; (515) 287-1820
- Splash Seafood Bar & Grill— 303 Locust St., Des Moines; (515) 244-5686
- St. Kilda — 300 SW 5th St., Des Moines; (515) 369-7854
- Star Bar — 2811 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines; (515) 244-0790
- Taki Japanese Steakhouse — 2677 86th St., Urbandale; (515) 331-3030
- The Stuffed Olive — 208 3rd St., Des Moines; (515) 243-4456
- Tavern 180 — 1975 N. Ankeny Blvd., #117, Ankeny; (515) 630-0423
- Tumea & Sons — 1501 SE 1st St., Des Moines; (515) 282-7976
- Tursi's Latin King — 2200 Hubbell Ave., Des Moines; (515) 266-4466
- The Urban Grill — 3651 86th St., Urbandale; (515) 278-1016
- Villaggio — 1220 Sunset Drive, Ste. 101, Norwalk; (515) 981-9491
- Vino209 Wine Cafe - 209 5th St., West Des Moines; (515) 255-1209
- Wasabi Chi — 5418 Douglas Ave., Des Moines; (515) 528-8246
- Wasabi Johnston — 8705 Chambery Blvd., #700, Johnston; (515) 252-9998
- Wasabi Tao (Downtown) — 400 Walnut St.; (515) 777-3636
- Wasabi Waukee — 9500 University Ave., #2101, West Des Moines; (515) 987-6080
- Waterfront Seafood Market — 2900 University Ave., West Des Moines; (515) 223-5106
- Waterfront Seafood Market — 2414 SE Tones Drive, Ankeny; (515) 963-1940
Is your restaurant featuring a special dining event or menu for Valentine's Day? Please email Brian Carlson with details to have it added to the list.