80/35 parties: Music shows after the festival
80/35 activities start before Friday and aren't over when Weezer leaves the stage Saturday. Here's a look at some of the shows happening outside of the festival grounds.
- 80/35 after party with The Ataris at Gas Lamp, 1501 Grand Ave. 9 p.m. $10 in advance, $15 at the door or $10 with an 80/35 wristband. 9 p.m.
- 80/35 after party with Easy Fruit, Tires and Pure Gut at Vaudeville Mews, 212 Fourth St. Free. 10:30 p.m.
- 80/35 after party with St. Lucia and Togetherness DJ sets at Wooly's, 504 E. Locust St. Free. 10:30 p.m.
- 80/35 after party with DJs Bob Nastanovich of Pavement and Tony Galloro at the Royal Mile, 210 Fourth St. Free. 11 p.m.
- 80/35 after party with Nap Eyes, Monomyth, Nevada Nevada and The Vahnevants at Vaudeville Mews, 212 Fourth St. Free. 10:30 p.m.
- 80/35 after party with Jon Wayne and The Pain performing Sublime songs with Jaden Carlson Band opening. $15. 9 p.m.
- Station 1 Records Showcase with Dylan Sires and Neighbors, The Olympics and Field Division at Gas Lamp, 1501 Grand Ave. $5. 9 p.m.
Read or Share this story: http://dmreg.co/1IKIjMq