Easy DIY: Honey Pork Tenderloin Kabobs
Makes: 8 kabobs
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup mustard
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon
- 3-4 sweet potatoes, cut into one-inch cubes
- 1 ½ pounds pork tenderloin, cut into one-inch cubes
- 4 medium peaches, unpeeled, pitted and quartered
- 4 green bell peppers, cut into two-inch pieces
- Olive oil, for grilling
1. Mix first four ingredients in a bowl, stir well and set glaze aside.
2. Steam or boil sweet potatoes until crisp-tender.
3. Thread sweet potato chunks, tenderloin cubes, peach quarters and pepper pieces alternately onto skewers (if you're using wooden skewers, make sure to soak them for at least 20 minutes in cold water).
4. Brush kabobs with glaze, then lightly oil grill.
5. Grill kabobs over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side or until pork internal temperature reaches 145⁰ F, basting occasionally with more glaze.
Nutrition information per kabob: 320 calories; 6 g fat; 1.5 g saturated fat; 55 mg cholesterol; 145 mg sodium; 38 g carbohydrate; 21 g protein.