Office Depot unveils Black Friday ad with computer, printer and other electronics deals
Office Depot and OfficeMax stores are keeping with recent tradition and will stay closed on Thanksgiving.
On Monday, the Boca Raton, Florida-based company posted its 14-page Black Friday ad and said in a news release its stores will be closed on the holiday "to allow associates to spend quality time with friends and family."
The sale will kick off online at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time Nov. 28 and the Black Friday sale begins in-store at 8 a.m. Nov. 29.
All Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards members can get early access to select Black Friday deals online and on the Office Depot app starting Nov. 26. Sign up for the free loyalty program at www.officedepot.com/rewards.
Black Friday 2019: The best Black Friday deals you can already get
Sears, Kmart Black Friday sales: The two struggling retailers release Black Friday ads with fewer deals than last year
There also are a few members-only deals including two items – Duracell batteries and K-Cup coffee pods – that are free after rewards.
Office Depot/OfficeMax Black Friday
According to the retailer's Black Friday ad, prices will be available online Nov. 28-30 and in stores Nov. 29-30. Sale items include:
- Lenovo Ideapad S340 Laptop for $449.99, regularly $779.99.
- HP Chromebook Laptop, 11.6” Screen for $99.99, regularly $199.99.
- HP Deskjet 3639 All-in-One Multifunction Printer for $19.99 after $10 back in store rewards, regularly $39.99.
- In-story only gift card deal: Get $20 off when you buy $150 of select Happy Gift Cards, which include various restaurants and stores.
- Rewards deals: Members get 100% back in rewards on select Duracell Coppertop AA and AAA batteries and 100% back in rewards on K-Cup Coffee Pods. There's a limit of four of each item per member.
Follow USA TODAY reporter Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko