J.C. Penney posts Black Friday ad with deals on small appliances, clothing, Disney toys
3 in 10 Americans would undergo a 5-hour surgery for the chance to save big on their holiday purchases, according to a new Zulily study. Buzz60
The Black Friday ads are starting to roll in.
Keeping with tradition, J.C. Penney will kick off the sale with a mystery coupon giveaway and chance to score a $500 shopping spree.
Like last year, most stores will open 2 p.m. Thanksgiving and remain open through 10 p.m. Black Friday, Nov, 29. The first customers on Thanksgiving will get coupons ranging from $10 off $10 to $500 off a $500 or more purchase, while supplies last.
Early access to the retailer’s Black Friday deals begins at 12 a.m. CST Wednesday, Nov. 27, on JCPenney.com and the app, J.C. Penney announced in a news release.
Black Friday 2019: The best Black Friday deals you can already get
J.C. Penney Black Friday deals
Here are some of the items from the sales circular:
- Cooks 5.5-Qt. Air Fryer for $29.99 after $20 mail-in rebate
- Select small kitchen appliances are $7.99 each after a $14 mail-in rebate. There are many other rebate offers.
- Dirt Devil Simplistick for $9.99 after $5 mail-in rebate
- Protocol Garrison five-piece luggage set for $49.99, regularly $180
- Buy $100 worth of store gift cards in-store and get a $25 off $25 coupon to redeem Dec. 1-24.
- 50% off select Disney Frozen 2, Marvel and Star Wars toys
- American Explorer Pike Hardside Luggage for $39.99, any size, regularly $180 to $220
- Coupon giveaway: Early shoppers Thursday can get a mystery coupon worth $10 off $10 or more, $100 off $100 or more, $500 off $500 or more to be handed out while supplies last. Exclusions apply.
- Thanksgiving, Nov. 28: Most stores open at 2 p.m. and stay open
- Black Friday, Nov. 29: Open until 10 p.m.
- Nov. 30: Stores will reopen at 8 a.m.
Follow USA TODAY reporter Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko