Lowe's Black Friday 2019 ad has appliance deals, $19 Google Home Mini, Amazon Fire TV stick
With the Black Friday countdown on, Lowe's became the first major home improvement chain to release its holiday weekend sales ad.
In the 14-page Black Friday circular shared exclusively with USA TODAY on Thursday, Lowe's announced it is serving up deals the day after Thanksgiving on everything from appliances, power tools and kids toys to 50-cent poinsettia plants.
Walmart also released its Black Friday ad Thursday.
Lowe's kicked off many of its Black Friday deals earlier this month but is adding new doorbusters in-store and online at Lowes.com. Stores are closed Thanksgiving and will open at 6 a.m. local time on Black Friday, Nov. 29.
The first 300 shoppers at each store on Nov. 29 will have a chance to win a $500 Lowe’s gift card and receive a coupon for $10 off a $50 in-store Black Friday purchase.
Closed on Thanksgiving 2019: Costco, Sam's Club, Nordstrom, Home Depot keep with tradition
Black Friday 2019: Get a jump on your holiday shopping plans with early look at ads
Black Friday in-store doorbusters
These offers are only available in stores Nov. 29, while supplies last:
- Holiday Living 6.5-foot Seneca Pine Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree for $49, was $99
- 22-inch Fresh Fraser Fir Christmas wreaths, two for $10, were $10.09 each. Limit eight per customer.
- Serta Hybrid 10-inch Queen Mattress for $399, was $699
- LG 5.2-cu Washer and 7.3-cu Electric Dryer Pair are $599 each, were $1,249 each
- Holiday Living 6-foot Pop-Up Snowman for $59, was $169
- Quart-sized Poinsettia for 50 cents each. Limit of 16 per shopper.
More deals starting Thanksgiving
The following deals are available starting Thanksgiving online and will be available starting Nov. 29 in stores. Deals are available through Dec. 4, unless otherwise noted.
- Roomba 675 Robotic Vacuum for $199.99, was $299.99 (valid through Dec. 2)
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Extra Cordless Bagless Stick Vacuum for $249, was $529
- Bella 3.7-Quart Convection Air Fryer for $49.99, was $69.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $19.99, was $39.99
- Google Home Mini for $19, was $49
- Google Nest Hub for $79, was $129
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation for $179, was $249
- Amazon Echo Show 5 for $49.99, was $89.99
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 for $139, was $199 (valid through Dec. 2)
- Polaroid Originals OneStep 2 Camera Everything Box for $89.99, was $115.99
- Bungee Saucer Chair for $18.88, was $55.98
- Jr. Jump ‘n’ Slide Bouncer for $175.99, was $229.99
- 12-Gallon Tank 6-Peak HP Shop Vacuum for $39.98, was $99.98
Follow USA TODAY reporter Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko